I used to be real skinny and real tall; 6’2 @ 155 lbs. The height is great, but it doesn’t cope with a skinny body. I made a good basketball player but shit I looked like a walking Twix. So after months of searching for a way to get ripped without the sacrifices and commitments I found nothing out there. Through trial and error I created my own way and it’s beyond great. Most of the time I workout twice a week for an hour only to maintain this body you see. I’m now 6’4 @ 185 lbs. I party occasionally, mostly eat what I want, and I’m below 10% body fat.
You can have everything without losing anything. Athletics is a way to enhance your life and live a higher quality life. It’s not a way to sacrifice a lot of things in return of looking great. The typical workout takes from 30 minutes to an hour, 4 times to a week. And to maintain your body you only need to workout twice a week!! You can eat whatever you want, you can go out whenever you want, you can party whenever you want, you don’t have to give up anything!!
With calisthenics you can work out anywhere, anytime. You don’t need a gym or any weights. You’ll never be fat doing calisthenics because it’s impossible. A fat person can’t do calisthenics and someone who can do calisthenics can’t be fat.
0. Pictures of myself demonstrating every exercise
1. How to get the body of a Greek God without leaving your house
2. How calisthenics is superior to weight lifting
3. How to not depend on anything in life
4. How to get everything without sacrificing anything
5. How to eat whatever you want and still have a Greek God body
6. How to cope working out with your lifestyle
7. How to become a universal athlete and aesthetic athlete
8. How to get athletic abilities and aesthetics in your body
9. How to make athletics part of your life and not your life
10. How to live a life of choice
11. How to get crazy high testosterone levels like primitive humans
12. How to avoid decreasing your testosterone levels
13. How to develop a deep masculine voice
14. How to get comfortable with discomfort
15. How to maintain your Greek God body working out twice a week only
16. Full routine for beginners
17. Full routine for practitioners or the intermediate
18. Full routine for veterans
“This has been one of the best and worthwhile workouts I’ve accomplished in my entire life. Especially since I was able to workout anywhere and everywhere I wanted. I’ve improved my current daily workout routine to a “Veteran”. This has enabled me to do a higher intensive workout training, that I was never able to do before. So far, the Calisthenics Book has been quite challenging, but certainly rewarding in terms of my body shape.”