HoopsKing P.R.O. Bands for Basketball Resistance Bands Training (SINGLE Band – 4 Levels to Choose From | Mix & Match as Needed) 41″ Loop|(Small)
The HoopsKing P.R.O. (Progressive Resistance Overload) Bands are what you need for Basketball Resistance Bands training. Use them for developing explosiveness while dribbling, rebounding, jumping, and defensive drills. These versatile bands can then be used for Basketball Strength Training as well. Do Squats, Dead Lifts, Thrusters, Chest, Back resisted exercises. You can have an “On the Court Weight Room” in your gym without all the heavy equipment. The bands are also great for stretching before and after basketball practice. LeBron James and other NBA players use resistance bands to build strength in and around the knees. They are also good for rehabilitation exercises. Use for any sport. Baseball Resistance band training, Football Resistance band training, Soccer Resistance band training,Volleyball Resistance band training, Track & Field Resistance band training, & More!
- • TAKE YOUR GAME TO ANOTHER LEVEL – Choose from 4 different sizes of bands. Each band is premium grade latex rubber designed to meet your specific resistance needs. Use with a partner (1 to 4 bands) or solo (2 to 4 bands required) to improve your explosiveness on the basketball court. Many uses for the P.R.O. Bands make them a must have for any Player, Coach, or Team.
- • SUPREME VERSATILITY – Use Solo or with a Partner. Tie it to a column or post and use it by yourself to improve your explosiveness on the court. Great to use to practice your Dribble Moves & develop that Quicker First Step. When using with a partner we recommended tying two bands together.
- • COME ONE, COME ALL! – This is the kind of product anyone can get behind. No matter what sport you play you can benefit with the P.R.O. Bands. Great for Football, Baseball, Soccer & more!, This workout equipment was intended for you. Being stronger, faster, and quicker is something that we all inherently want; it’s in our DNA. Now let us help you reach your goals.
- • MULTIPLE BENEFITS – Improve Strength, Speed, Quickness, & Flexibility. Use as resistance going up & down the court & then do defensive slides to improve lateral quickness. Do Strength Training right on the court before or after practice. Use the bands to Cool Down and stretch with.
- • MULTIPLE SPORTS – Use for any sport: Basketball, Baseball, Football, Volleyball, MMA, Wrestling, Track & Field, & More!
Paste Ad Text/HTML Here