Most Powerful Oral Probiotics 7 STRAINS of beneficial bacteria and a FULL 60 Tablets! A potent blend with the patented BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 to attack bad breath, reduce plaque, gum disease, tooth decay and defend against ear, nose and throat illness
To be effective, ORAL PROBIOTICS MUST PENETRATE and COLONIZE your MICROBIOME: We engineered our oral probiotics with a MILD CHALKINESS to boost the effectiveness of the GOOD BACTERIA to LOCK ON, DIG IN and go to work.
A FULL SPECTRUM of SEVEN Top Oral Probiotic Strains: Unlike other oral probiotics, we use the synergy of 7 POTENT STRAINS of oral probiotics to build a healthy ecology in your oral cavity for effective gum and breath treatment. Looking for the powerful BLIS K12 | BLIS M18 strains? We have a big dose of those-plus 5 others-to restore your oral ecology and improve your health.
CHARGE UP YOUR IMMUNE DEFENSES-Our oral probiotic blend contains the key probiotics that clinical studies have shown to boost your oral immune system to fight off germs and promote better ear, nose, throat and sinus health.
HIT BAD BREATH IN ITS HOME: Food remains and other icky stuff feed certain bacteria in your mouth, gums and tongue. These bacteria then produce stinky, offensive sulfur gases that are a major cause of chronic halitosis and bad breath. Antibacterial treatments and mouthwashes are only temporary cover-ups and kill off the good bacteria as well. Our oral probiotics work to both kill off and to crowd out the bad breath causing bacteria-for an effective, lasting and natural treatment.
DRY MOUTH, TONSIL STONES AND IMMUNE SUPPORT: Saliva flow is very, very important for good oral health and to prevent illness. Our oral probiotics are effective for restoring saliva flow to a natural and healthy level, which is beneficial for both dry mouth and treating tonsil stones.
Special formulation works to repair and remineralize your teeth. All natural and developed by a Holistic Dentist with a global mission to revolutionize oral health!
- UNIQUE FORMULATION FROM A TOP HOLISTIC DENTIST: After years of research and success delivering natural dentistry to thousands, Dr. Paul O’Malley developed this incredible probiotic blend that is packed with 7 potent strains of beneficial bacteria: The patented BLIS K12 and BLIS M18, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Thermophilus and Streptococcus Salivarius .
- UNLEASH THE PROVEN POWER OF PROBIOTICS: Aggressive overgrowth of bacteria, such as Streptococcus strains, are major contributors to tooth decay, bad breath and gum disease. Simply killing off the bacteria produces short and temporary results as they are very persistent and will rapidly grow back. Our powerful oral probiotic blend is designed to fight back by naturally colonizing your mouth with beneficial bacteria that not only crowds out the “bad” but will naturally inhibit the growth of the unwanted strains.
- TASTES GREAT, EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: Our chewable tablets have a clean, fresh taste. Unlike other cheap halitosis cures or bad breath treatments, these will not leave a metallic aftertaste or deaden your taste buds. To boost efficiency and results, we created a mild chalky texture, this specifically boosts adherence and penetration into the biofilm and bacterial colonies.
- MADE IN THE USA: For your trust and safety, our oral probiotic formula is 100% MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Made to exacting standards in a premier manufacturing facility, our probiotics are made with the patented LIVEBAC process for guaranteed potent active culture in each tablet that does NOT require refrigeration. We are so confident of our quality that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- TOP QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Your oral probiotics are GLUTEN FREE, LACTOSE FREE AND SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Our oral probiotics are 100% FLUORIDE AND BLEACH FREE. All natural ingredients with NO artificial flavors or sweeteners. (Note: Strict vegans please visit the FAQ section at GreatOralHealth.com for additional information on suitability)
Paste Ad Text/HTML Here