Powerlifting, Strength Training Band #7 Orange (70-175 lbs) 3-1/4″ x 41″ long
1/4″ Through 3/4″ bands are great for stretching and isolation exercises. The 1-1/8″ Through 2-1/2″ bands are good for assisted pull-ups, powerlifting and compound exercises. The 3-1/4″ band is useful for band deadlifts and for very strong powerlifters.
- From light to heavy resistance (2-200 lbs) – To choose the best bands for your needs, check out the band tension chart in the images to the left.
- A variety of exercises can be performed – for physical therapy, rehabilitation, pull-ups, stretching, strength training, powerlifting and etc.
- Bands are 41″ inches long and are made of high-quality latex material built to last for years.
- These high-quality bands are very durable so you can use them for years to come.
- 60-DAY NO QUESTIONS ASKED MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE and FREE WORKOUT e-GUIDE with every band purchase
Paste Ad Text/HTML Here